POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Knot world : Knot world Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Knot world
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 13 Feb 2006 06:00:00
Message: <web.43f0660afb646b50731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Right, this is a first approximation as to where I'm taking all these
wretched knots. I've had a play and I'm fairly satisfied with the camera,
object placement etc, but I still need to do some work with the knots
themselves - the double helix staircases are out; there'll be more
irregular, imperfect constructions instead (including staircases!). This
post is just to see what everyone thinks about the tone of the image...

I'll probably only have 3 or 4 knots in the image in total - I was
originally thinking in terms of fleets of them, but this will probably make
my computer explode. Besides, the image looks nice and lonely with only a
few of them.

Comments? Suggestions? :)

Bill

Post a reply to this message